I thought I liked this guy, but now I've changed my mind?

I have been friends with this guy for a couple months now. I thought he was sweet at first, but I was not attracted to him at all. As I got to know him I started to feel like I actually did have feelings for him. We don't have class together anymore but we still have hung out since and we talk a lot. But in the last few days I have felt sick about it. I feel like I know I do not like him as anything more than a friend, but I'm not sure if maybe I just got scared or if I ever even liked him, and I'm afraid I may have lead him on.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're allowed to change your mind. It happens. If you feel sick about it then there is honestly no way you can convince yourself that you like him. Just tell him you changed your mind. If he doesn't understand then he wasn't worth it from day 1.

What Guys Said 1

• If you are not obviously attracted to his face, then you'd just be leading him on

What Girls Said 0