The reason some women like bad boys?

Quick disclaimer here, as I am not from a western country so I don't know much about this "bad boy" things. But after observing some of my friends and other women I came to this conclusion :
Women like bad guys because of
(i.) the respect they receive; nobody wants to mess with that loose guy who looks like he could kill with only his glare.
(ii.) Status; they are usually held in high regard by peers.
(iii.) "Usability"; okay picture this a girl sweet talks your guys into doing something for her, you know he is just being nice but it still irks you for some reason.
Meanwhile a "bad boy" would not even get asked for favours because the girls are too scared to approach him and be possibly rejected, So he exclusive for your use.
(iii.) reliability; they think the bad boy has the best connections and can get them most things they want.

This is what I think, as I said I am not from the west so I may be wrong.
If you where ever attracted to a "bad boy" then tell me what attracted you, are these the reasons?

• yes you are right
  • No, you are wrong
  • other

What Guys Said 7

• Mostly it's iii, since someone with money and connections can get away wth criminal behavior to some extent, so the venal girls we have prefer him..
    We call such girls 'Trump tramps' now.

• Glad you noticed that as a non-western woman. If you say this, usually there a few women who get hostile about it. I think partially it's due to confidence. The part I don't get is why you would mess with someone who would probably kill judging by their glare. It's almost like they WANT to get maimed. It's also a big part on their insecurity and poor judgement. The president of the United States is one of the most powerful leaders in the world but you don't see him with an attitude or any of these traits. He is friendly, outgoing and smart. It's a recurring pattern where the girls here go for these guys and fail over and over. When they are in their late 20's, they want the stable guy who is making a lot of money. Count me out. I'm not tolerating that.

• i think it´s mostly insecurity, which you touched on in point i. they like the thought of them being the only one he´s being nice to so they think those guys would actually be more faithfull. but they will soon find out that they never have been more wrong in their life, after leaving a horrible relationship xD

• It's not that they're into the fact that theyre

• Because secretly most women want to be mistreated. The most passionate relationships I have ever had all involved a healthy, even heavy dose of objectifying women. That objectification has made the woman wetter and happier, whatever intellectual opinions she has had about the matter. I am certain the same goes for you in your relationship history. The rosy, sanitized vision of romance women often claim they want, or say they want to confuse men, is nothing but a furphy. Accordingly, I will stop treating women like objects when they stop getting wet when I treat them like objects. Deal?
    Of course, feminists are already hard at work trying to counter women’s natural inclinations. Appalled at the willingness of women to subject themselves to objectification porn like Fifty Shades of Grey, they are continuing to erect college regulations and even proper legislation to penalize the slightest form of male sexual activity. Has a woman voluntarily pulled down your pants and started giving you a blowjob? Hold on, soldier, that’s not nearly enough, especially for regular coitus. Where’s your notarized document, certified only after a five-hour cooling off period?
    Inasmuch as many women having these beliefs foisted on them is outright brainwashing, not reversing deep-seated biological drives, for the present purposes I will pretend this constitutes women not getting wet when objectified. But what about all the other women?
    Even as the SJWs march down on common sense again and again, the responses you get from women are invariably better when you demonstrate that they are, in large part, an object for you. By treating her as an object, you are saying that she is not unconditionally eternal in your life, nor are any feelings you have for her. If she misbehaves unacceptably, falls out of line beyond normal human foibles, or otherwise substantially disappoints you, you are very likely gone and she assumes a similar lack of relevance for you compared to before you knew each other. So why the hell should you stop doing this, if it works?
    Some good, by no means exhaustive examples of how objectifying behavior can coincide with women getting sexually aroused or romantically attracted include:
    Painful spanking of her buttocks. The pain itself is part and parcel of the arousal or attraction (but remember, it has a limit);

• 4d

●Calling her a slut, whore, bitch, piece of meat, or something analogous, including prior to and after sex. Oftentimes saying it outside the bedroom illustrates the objectification point much better as many girls say practically anything during coitus;
      ●Telling her to do something that she does not have to, especially immediately after she has already done something for you;
      ●Depending on the girl: joking or talking far too much with other women. This is an acquired skill, particularly in paying just enough attention to your girl, but it is not simply a matter of inducing jealousy—it shows you have quickly seizable options should you and her part ways; and
      ●Out of the blue sending her text messages or telling her point-blank in person the things you want, usually sex-related. As you do so, you make it clear that she is really only the vehicle for your gratification, not an equal participant in it.

• 4d

Objectification alone does not provide this, irrespective of the potency it gives you in pursuing women initially.
      What women tell you is almost always bullshit—objectification is what they want. You would be incredulous about believing a woman with a loudspeaker, just as you should be incredulous about a woman with an opinion about what men should give women.
      A new friend of mine in Europe is hopelessly lost with girls. In trying to teach him how to speak with them, I approached random women at a beer garden. I jokingly asked one of them for her advice on him getting women. When she said “respect” as her first piece of “wisdom” and claimed that a lack of it from men was why she was single, I laughed out loud. I retorted: “If you really wanted respect, you would never be single… the world is full of nice guys.” After that, she could not say anything in reply, so she promptly changed the subject.

• 4d

Like this girl at a bustling beer garden in Prague, women will say what they want to be the right answer or, sometimes even more commonly, what they think deep down is the right answer. It is almost always bullshit. It does not take a sexual Einstein to realize that almost every trend in the human world proves otherwise. If women did not respond positively to objectification based on natural inclinations, men would not engage in it. And nice boys like my new, hopefully soon-to-be less clueless friend would finally have the girl they desired.

• You're pretty much accurate.

You'll also notice that most women in their late 20's grow out of their 'bad boy' phase. Contrary to some whiners here who think it's because they're used up and can't get the guys they want any more, in reality what happens is that the hardworking guys who stayed out of trouble are starting to earn serious incomes.

When you're 17, nobody has a good job, your status is based on how cool you are and how much of a badass you are. Western society admires athletes, being a good student is not admired. But if you graduate and start making 2-3 times as much money as the guys who stumbled through school? Oh that's admired very very much.

Some of this is linked to time frame I would say. More traditional cultures are more likely to admire young men who show traits that show they will be successful adults. If you have a culture where hooking up is common, and so is single parenthood, women don't value future traits, only how much status/power the guy has -right now-. And even within somewhere like the U. S., the more you look at demographics where marriage is low etc, the more the girls go for bad boys.

• 5d

You got it right there! Where I come from pre marital sex is looked down on, so typically people are taught to look for marriage material from a young age

• because they are alpha males and when they get preggo he fucks off and then settles for some unlucky sod, preferably a rich guy, because status

What Girls Said 2

• they are dominant.. and it is nice to know that this type of a guy can take care of you.. whatever happens.

• V. They're exciting.