Why is it a game when it comes to relationships?

Most guys I've dated wasn't even worth my time dating. I think god made it hard for women in relationships on purpose because back when Eve ate the forribean fruit. Dude's seem like a woman is pushing them to do something they dont wanna do if the woman is the first one to make any commients. Once a woman messes up there is no way for her winning the man back. She can beg all she wants the dude will move on to the next. Everything I do is wrong it doesn't matter how much i like them i always lose. It is pretty much like I should do nothing at all but ignore them all.

What Guys Said 1

• Nah, begging doesn't work only if you mess up so bad that nothing would ever work

Like being crazy clingy or somethin'

What Girls Said 3

• You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. a lot of times, it may have nothing to do with you but it could be the guy and maybe the time was not right for you. I wouldn't stress and obsess about it. I have dated guys who werent worth my time, and I realized that they were worth my time and got rid of them. You made an error with dating the wrong type of guys in the past. Most women go through this, as much as they lie and say they dont. You have a lot of men who want to use women, play victim to get what they want, and we as woman will fall for it. But the relationships you have been in should strengthen you to make you weed out guys who are up to no good. Its no many out here that disguised as good guys. Sometimes you will never know. Dating is a risky game, you just never know what your going to get.

• There's no game in a good relationship, there's never a game. you just haven't met a man worth the time and effort.

• I do not see it so critically... i think you haven`t met the right person yet..