Do guys like to be asked out?

I've been waiting for this this guy to ask me out. I know he likes me because he told one of my friends. But he's shy and although we text and snap pretty much all day every day he hasn't done it yet. Should I just go for it and ask him out? Or do guys prefer to be the one who asks a girl that kind of thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• The real question is, why wouldn't we like to be asked out?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well im a girl so i dont necessarily know but I feel like most guys are fine either way, especially shy ones.

What Guys Said 16

• I would prefer it. Im no good at telling whether a woman likes me as more than a friend or is just being nice.

• just do it

• I would love to say yes to this but I really don't know. The only time i've been asked out was a prank call (girls can be cruel) but I said no so it was more awkward for her than for me. It would take a real experience for me to be able to say yes or no. Now, would I like it if a girl just told me she liked me instead of trying to flirt with my oblivious ass? Yes I would. :)

• Ask him out, or smack him with a clue stick by saying "I know you like me. Why haven't you asked me out?"

• I'd love it if a girl asked me out. It would be a nice change up and take a lot of stress off me for once.

• Id love it. It'll be a change from me asking the girls out

• sure, I personally do

• some hate it, cause they want to be the one asking out xD i like it.

• Yes we do xD

• I would like that.

• I'd like that.

• Yes.

• I'd love it so much. It's so refreshing to finally not have all the pressure put on you alone.

• I don't see anything wrong with going out to a coffee shop to have some coffee :)

• I most definitely do NOT prefer to be the one to ask out. If she asks it's much much much nicer. :3

• No, we don't

What Girls Said 0