Should I be worried?

So my boyfriend has a Twitter, but he doesn't follow many people nor does he post a lot. But he's following only two girls 1. me obviously and some other girl. This girl tweets every single day selfies of her makeup (she's really pretty), and he favorites them all. When I talked about Twitter, he said he barely uses it. She also retweets his pics. I asked who she was and he said she was his friends friend that lives out of town. Should I be worried?

1d Yeah and i had been asking him to get a twitter, but when he got one, he didn't tell me.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know until what point this can be considered worrying or even cheating.
    It can easily be a good friend from the past, but it can easily be a girl he's interested in.
    Anyways, you can't really tell by some favs and RTs... If he actually had chats with her etc. everything would change, but the press of a button doesn't mean a lot I think

• I mean he only follows 2 girls so the odds of him liking them are pretty high.

• 2d

If he barely uses twitter, I think liking the few people he follows ( this girl just happens to be one of them) is not exactly lying.

• He got the app FOR her. SO THAT he can follow her. Following you was just his excuse to hide it.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes you should this guy is a LIAR. She retweets his pics cmon! For all you know she probably thinks the same thing. That her boyfriend is following her and some girl (you)