Is something wrong with me?

Can someone please tell me what the heck is wrong with me? See when I get into relationships I love it at the start and then I can practically predict our future which won't look so good. Cause I get tired of the guys I date, I just sometimes can't stand the thought of them. One minute Id love them so much I just have to have them and the next I don't want to be near them. Because of this problem I couldn't stand being with my ex and fell out of love with him. Am I normal? Although right now I'm missing my ex really horribly but I know if I will get back with him (which won't happen, he hates me) I will love everything until I get sick of it and just leave or ignore him and avoid confrontation.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's happening multiple times then I'm sad to say it's you. I don't blame you though, because I've had some similar situation where I really like someone and get tired of them after a while. It has to be a pure feeling, you know when it lasts you just know. Some situations may be tricky when you feel your love is going to last, but that's not true.

What you need to do is stop dating, and have fun.

Maybe after a while you'll get tired of your loneliness and would want to try it with somebody, once you find that heartthrob of yours he might be it.

What Guys Said 1

• I am the same way. I will really like a girl but as soon as I get her, I lose all interest within a month. Maybe that's why I got so many exes. Could never figure it out.

What Girls Said 1

• Just try being single for a while and figure out what is wrong with you, there is a reason your getting bored, maybe its the kind of guys you date.