Honestly why can't I get a single like on Tinder?

I have liked a variety of attractive girls, countless girls, like tons! I've yet to get a single mutual like.

WTH?

What Girls Said 2

• as an ~avid~ tinder user, if you're not attractive, you're not going to get likes. most girls only check out a guy's bio if he's cute, if he's ugly, it's an immediate swipe left. but maybe thats just me.

• 7d

But I'm PRETTY sure I'm not ugly lol

• Post a pic in the how do I look section. Ask for brutal honestly. That'll give you clues

What Guys Said 5

• On tinder, girls generally only hookup or send nudes to the guys who are in the top 20% of attractiveness. If you aren't in that group of the most attractive guys then they'll either ignore you completely or at best they will pretend they are not the type of girl who has casual sex and insist on taking things slow for a potential relationship.

• 7d

I wouldn't be opposed to the latter statement.

• that´s the experience for most guys on there. i personally only get them once in a while from ones that are obviously models and fake accounts or fat ugly chicks (i´m not fat or ugly). that´s the problem with being like 10% female and 90% male on there.

• 7d

You have to try for the models though right? Haha

• 7d

yeah i did that when i started. but "if" they answer, it´s always gonna be along the lines of "hey you seem cute, i will delete my profile here, you can talk to me at "insert shady fee-based dating site", i´ll be waiting for you under the name "insert tacky sex name""... it´s just not worth even trying.

• 7d

Ahhh yeah I see. Pretty dumb.

• Try to add a normal photo. Ask a friend to take a photo of you. Check on google, how to pose for a photo for example. Don't talk too much nonsense in about me section?

• 7d

Girls sure seem to talk a lot of nonsense on there lol

• 7d

Of course, what did you expect?

• 7d

Someone halfway intelligent I guess

• Photoshop and a swiping machine to put the ball in there court?

• You might not be attractive. Despite how much girls insist personality matters above all else. They care about looks every bit as much as men do.

• 7d

I'm pretty sure that I'm at least decent looking

• 7d

Well then the photos you're taking probably look bad. Tinder is all about looks. Girls do not have time to read about a guys bio before making a decision. They swipe if they find him hot and then they read up on the guy to see if he's worth talking to.