I've worked out that 47% of guys I've dated are interested in me and the other 53% aren't- is this bad?

I'm such a saddo ahahahaha
26% didn't want to carry on dating me
the other 26% was a mutual lack of chemistry

  • Normal
    Vote A
  • Not good
    Vote B
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13

Most Helpful Guy

  • What does the remaining 1% represent?

    0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

  • Mirin the algebraic analysis but it's all good most guys you meet only want to bang you

    0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

  • Wow.

    0|0
    0|0
  • 50% of American marriages end in divorce. You're within a standard deviation of the mean. 👍

    0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Loading...