Have you ever had a cuddle buddy?

If you have had one, describe your experience. If not, would you want one?

• Yes, I have had a cuddle buddy.
  • No, I have not had a cuddle buddy.
  • What is a cuddle buddy?
    Vote C

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 18

• Yup I sure do my cuddle buddy is my Dog. :)

• Her name is Karma. She was picked up off the side of the road when she was a kitten and my family happened to walk into the pet store a minute after closing and took her home. She is the greatest cuddle buddy I could ask for. Love her to death. Q_Q

• Not a person exclusively for cuddling, no. If I was cuddling with someone then that person would have been a girlfriend or a sexual partner. As for whether I would want one, probably not. I'm more interested in the whole package.

• I wouldn't mind having a cuddle buddy, but I Would eventually try something, it's just my personality and natural instinct.

• I've had a couple of cuddle buddy only problem was that we couldn't keep our hands off each other lol

• I can't imagine cuddle buddies are just friends something's not right with that picture

• I'm assuming that that this is what it says on the tin and not in fact a euphemism for a fetish, right?

• 3d

It is exactly as it sounds. Not a fetish. It's like a friends with benefits but only cuddling and no sex.

• No, never had a cuddle buddy. I would only do that if i had a girlfriend.

• i have had many.
    i really wish i had one now i'm so cold

• No and I never will. My blankets are my only cuddle buddy.

• Sigh... just got my mate for that

• Yea I have.

• No and i woundnt want one.

• İ think this is absurd, it is hugging right?

• Yes, I would love one! just to cuddle with, not anything more necessarily.

• 3d

as long as the terms of the cuddling are clear to both people, and they are on the same page. because I think it could lead to something else very easily too.

• I don't think I could. Cuddling is too intimate. I'd get emotionally involved and want a relationship

#yeahImpussywhipped

• Yeah, my dick

What Girls Said 12

• I've never had a cuddle buddy. I'm the type of person that probably couldn't just be cuddle buddies, because there would need to be something there in the first place for me to sleep with him, especially on a continuous bases, then you start to get to know them more and no doubt I'd be the one with the feelings and then it just wouldn't end well...

• Yes I have a cuddle buddy and I still do. He seems rather selfish. I'm the one often cuddling him and he doesn't cuddle me much. I guess he likes cuddling my feet though ☺️ Which doesn't bother me

His name is Bingo. Maltese x Jack Russell lol

• No. Lol. No normal red blooded male that didn't have some religious affiliation would get into a "friends with cuddle benefits" relationship with me.

• Yes, my Gay Friend Anthony. xx

• you mean to actually cuddle, or to call it cuddling but to fuck.

no i have not. i'm not against it but no one wants that kind of physical proximity without sex, in my experience.

have you? whats your experience? how did you arrange it?

• 3d

I'm talking to a friend about possibly doing it. I have never done it before, so I decided to ask others.

• 3d

im curious about it but i guess im wondering if you want to cuddle with him do you like him or just enough to cuddle?

• 3d

With this particular guy, I'd be open to something more, but I'm also happy if it stays a friendship.

• I'd cuddle with my friends with benefits if that counts?

• im going for whats a cuddel buddy?

• 3d

Being physical, but, you're not allowed to have sex, essentially, is what it boils down to

• 3d

Why not?

• 3d

@yourmom89

someone im really close with, like in a relationship then yeah, but not someone just for the sake of cuddling, just not for me

• no thanks

• Yesss they make my day 😍

• Right now, I wish.

• I've never had a cuddle buddy

• After I was raped I stayed with my brother and whenever I felt a flashback or panic attack coming on I snuggled up in his arms. He held me tight and we would take long, deep breaths with me to calm me down and then he would pet my hair to soothe me to sleep <3 <3 <3