Would this be a turn off?

I'm 24 years old, and I'm yet to have my first boyfriend. I'm also still a virgin too. My question is - would this be a turn off for guys, or would they be ok with it? Sometimes I feel like somewhat of a freak for being like this, but I honestly don't know what others would think about it...

What Guys Said 20

• Guys typically don't care about the same things women do. You would probably be somewhat turned off--even if you don't consciously realize it--by an inexperienced guy. But that doesn't mean guys would be the same. Ultimately, all that most guys care about is default attractiveness. Any other positive qualities on top of that is icing on the cake, but not mandatory.

Some guys are turned off by virgins. I am. But as a whole, guys won't care on average.

• I wouldn't necessarily be turned off, at all. I'd just be mildly curious as to why.

It's certainly better than a 24 year old that's been married three times, and has been with 60+ guys.

• Depends on your reasoning. Are you still a virgin for reasons such as socially awkward and incompetent, looking hideous, etc - or are you still a virgin, because you are waiting for the right person?

The first is a turn-off, the later is a turn-on.

• 11d

It could've happened by now, but I don't want it to be a meaningless one night stand or with some random person. Call me old fashioned, but I want it to be special

• 11d

Then it is a turn-on... to the right guy. Like if I met a girl who was waiting for the right guy and is willing to do that with me - implying I was the right guy, then obviously that would be quite flattering.

• I never had a girlfriend and I'm 20 years old. I'm not really emotionally ready for a relationship. I just have to wait. I think it is really cool for you to be a virgin because the person you love will be the one who will consummate you. He will feel special that he is the one taking away your virginity. You should feel privileged about this.

• No. I would not care. I don't know why people put stock into how many relationships someone had in their past. I am 25 years old and have not had a girlfriend. It just means that the women I have liked made a decision to not be with me. Oh well. It happens.

• ı think it is a turn on

• Nah. You re fine. But you will sure raise some kind of suspicion to be honest. Most will think you re weird or somethings surely wrong about you. For example, I would like to ask you "why?".

• 10d

Well, it's not that it couldn't have happened by now (it totally could have happened on a few occasions!), but I don't want the first time to be with a random person or on a one night stand. It might sound a bit old fashioned, but I want the first time to be special

• 10d

Thats actually correct. I like the way your mind works.

• 10d

Why thankyou :)

• Nope, could actually be a good thing. (I focused on my studies, job--searches, and work rather than dated. So, it's good to meet another kindred spirit.) Rare treasures are valuable treasures.

• Nah. Its kind of refreshing actually. All these women with 3 kids and 2 different dads, or these girls who have lost count the ammount of times theyve had sex gets old. Just make sure your personalities' on point, take care of yourself, and you should be good to go.

• I'd be fine with it, i'm 24 and never had a girlfriend, but i have had sex though (only 3 times though)

• There's nothing wrong with being virgin. I want a virgin girl.

• Unless you're waiting for marriage then it's not a big issue.

• 11d

I'm not necessarily waiting for marriage per se, but I do want it to be special when the time comes

• 11d

Then it's not much of an issue. Some guys won't want to put with the wait of a girl who isn't sexually active, but plenty of guys will give it a chance if she's worthwhile so long as things are progressing and they don't feel like they're being used or led on.

• 11d

*put up

• Not a big issue

• Nothing wrong, you may be a late bloomer

• I had sex for the first time when I was 24.

• totally cool as long as you are mentally stable.

• Nothing wrong with it at all because I can sort of relate

• Somewhat concerned about sex drive. Somewhat liking the idea it would be new to you.

• I'd be fine with it

• Don't make me slap your butt >.<
    That's fucking turn on really!
    I'm very picky and i find a girl who is virgin is to be clean because nobody touched her before.. it's just me

What Girls Said 1

• you're not a freak
    its so rare finding women like you

you should be proud of who you are
    and you need a guy who will understand you and respect

he needs to love you just the way you are.

:)