Will there be a Third Date?

I went on a date with a guy I met online. We had matched like 6 months ago but I didn't respond to his message til now because I wasn't really using that app. Our first date he seemed kinda shy, a bit distant and not a lot of eye contact. I felt like I was talking a lot and trying to make conversation with him. I was surprised when he suggested we go to another bar and play pool. At the end of the date he said he didn't want the night to end and asked to see me again. He kissed me out of nowhere.

He texted me 2 days later, and then throughout the week and planned for a Saturday night date. We went to a concert but it was hard to hear each other, so we barely talked, but we did talk in the car. He was VERY touchy feely. I was getting a bit tired so we left. He drove me back to my car. He asked me if I wanted to see him again and I said yes. Then he kissed me again.

He works evening shift and I work day shift so during the car ride we discussed our schedules. I didn't hear from him for two whole days, so on third day I texted him about something in the news. He responded quickly and apologized for not texting me earlier, saying he was sick. Then he writes, "I hope I can see you again soon" and I respond with let's do something where we can hear each other talk and he replies Absolutely. Usually his texts are quite long, so a one word answer is strange...

I just noticed now that he updated his profile and put up some new pictures. Do you think he's not interested or what?

What Guys Said 3

• It sounds like you feel like you are getting some weird vibes, but can't quite put your finger on it.

Go with your gut and move on. If he were the right guy for you, you wouldn't be having these doubts.

• It could be that he has moved on or perhaps he really is sick. If you've only been on two dates I wouldn't worry too much about what's going on.

Although if you want to know for sure, wait a few days and ask him out. Ask him to go look at the Christmas lights or something, a lot of cities have places you can drive through which is cool. Then dinner afterwards or before, either way.

Keep in mind that you shouldn't get too serious too soon. Live by the three H's when dating - especially in the initial phase. Hangout, have fun and hook up.

In the meantime, talk to other guys. You should see what else is out there and if he comes around great. If not, there are plenty other fish in the sea.

• 6d

Yeah, I do have more dates lined up, but I really liked him...

• 6d

Unfortunately things don't always work out, that's just how it goes. I've been crushed by plenty of girls that I really liked and always found one better. When one door closes another one opens.

I'm assuming you haven't talked to him yet about this though? So it could still work :)

• I think he wants to hook up

• 6d

I'm afraid that's the case... SUPER touchy feely

• 6d

Sounds like it

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he really was sick and he didn't feel like talking more than that. His response was pretty positive though.