Majoring in engineering, no girls in any of my classes or clubs, serious, not 1 chick, where are all the females? What majors or clubs have women?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• I think there's more women in the social sciences and humanities, my course is in the humanities and it's literally 50/50.

• you can see them in nurse classes

• @malifebelikeoooaaah Paul is that you?

• I want to be an engineer in the USMC, I took STEM at my last school freshman year. Now I go to a military school.

• There are mostly only g's in my classes lol

• nurse, child care etc.

• I was engineering student, now an engineer. there were 80 people in my class, only 10 are women~

• I'm a betch in tech.

• Feminist dance? gender studies? Go take those classes XD don't worry. You ain't gonna die alone.

• Nursing and finance.

Also, get out more. Don't be that stereotypical Dilbert who slowly loses his social skills & insults everyone he talks to because he only interacts with other engineers.

Try a co-ed sports team, volunteering, a faith group, etc. I knew a guy who started yoga in his early 20s to meet chicks - which he did in abundance - and now is super fit and can do some awesome things with his bod.

• i'm the only girl in a major full of guys 😂 funny that guys never talked to me or asked me out for the longest time. im shy tho. finally a cute outgoing guy in one of my classes did and now he's my boyfriend

• I can build most engines and take them apart from memory. I don't major in engineering though. I'm also very knowledgable with heating and air systems because of my pop pop. I just get bored with it all to be honest and would rather drink Starbucks and wear pretty dresses 😂

• 9d

So any help

• 9d

Awww dude I know I'm younger than you so it may not help but you're still way too young to be worrying about dying alone. You've got time... anyway if YOU are happy with yourself, girls will come to you. Even if it just seems like a friendship at first, it can become a great relationship. If you aren't happy with yourself, that's the problem. There's no way anyone can be in a good relationship without figuring themselves out first. It may just not be the right time yet. Anyway, it was no problem to answer and I truly do wish you the best of luck

• 9d

@TBeth you won't die alone! I just feel it! You're going to meet someone 😉

• What type of engineering?
    I've met plenty of women in STEM majors

• 9d

Mechanical

• 9d

I'm a comp sci major and half of the people in my comp sci courses are girls
      But then again I go to a liberal arts uni

What Guys Said 3

• Soft sciences like biology, nursing, industrial engineering, psychology, sociology, anthropology, humanities...

If you want a good paying job, go to a STEM school.
    If you want to get laid, go to a liberal arts college.

• 9d

I would prefer both but then life isn't fair lol

• I had the random girl or three in my computer science/engineering classes so I know what you mean. My science classes had a lot more girls.

• OP you're thirsty as fuck 💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

• 9d

It's kind of hard when you've never had a girlfriend gone to all boys school your whole life and now are in a major with only men, where your whole life is surrounded by dudes.

• 9d

Looks like you have a serious case of blueballs on your hands...

try gender studies. bound to be 99.9% females in that class. bad for your brain though