Does race matter when dating?

Hey i am a Korean guy i am am really into Western or white girls. Does race matter because i am always having this feeling oh she won't like me because i am Asian or so on.

What Girls Said 12

• Nah I don't think that's a thing anymore really, the dating scene is much more liberal in modern times! Go get 'em

• i dont think race matters at all when dating, as long as they have a nice personality and good qualities. but it all depends on the person. good luck!

• Race doesn't matter, culture does. I've liked people of different races before but it never worked out because our cultures differed so much. It's definitely possible, especially if you're only looking for short-term dating.
    (Word of advice to you, there are a ton of western girls who are obsessed with Asian guys. As long as you're cool with them being obsessed with K-pop as well.)

• It heavily depends on the person and their values. For some, the cultural barriers with interracial dating is not ideal, and some people date cetain races because they fetisize them and not necessarily because they are romantically interested in them, and for others they're straight up racist.

• For some people, yeah it will. For me personally not at all. I actually think Asian guys are pretty attractive. I think it's just personal preference.

• race doesn't matter, and korean boys are fine as f*ck! just sayin.

• Of course it is. People who say No are idiots.

• it's less about race and more about your appearance and character. hot korean guys are the best in the world.

• To some.

• Not very

• I don't think it matters. Love is love. That being said we all have a preference.

• Had you asked a few weeks ago, I'd say no. But after the election, clearly it's yes.

What Guys Said 9

• Yeah, there are certain physical features that occur more frequently in some races than in others and those features can affect sexual attraction in some cases.

Then there are also differences in culture and negative stereotypes that can deter someone from wanting to date a person from a particular race.

• 3d

Also, as much as people talk about how accepting they are and how they are supposedly attracted to all races equally, the vast majority of people end up married to someone of the same race.

• "i am am really into Western or white girls."

I think you answered your own question since race obviously matters to you.

• It does matter. Physical features vary from race to race, one ethnicity from the other. And so it happens some people will be more drawn to certain physical traits than others.

On top of it, there's a cultural factor and probably one of choosing to preserve their race (more an evolutionary reason), so it continues on. Doesn't apply to everyone, but some will date exclusively their own race.

• No one can say in general

We all have a preference

I could tell a black chick race doesn't matter, meanwhile I'm not into Asian chicks. Just depends on the person you're going after

• It shouldn't matter but a lot of (insert race) nationalists think it does because they are ignorant. People are free to date whoever they want regardless of race.

• I'm Japanese Chinese, and I'm more Asian then you but if you keep it up and I'm sure you find one that would date you.

• as long as you're not black you're good

• Well emperor trump will ban interracial dating so i guess it's a moot point.

• Yo, I've got a solution to this problem. You take all the white girls and I'll hook up with the Korean women.