Getting told you're too skinny?

I'm 120 pounds, but I been told by different people I'm too skinny
three times this week by three different people all alone
do you think there would be some truth then

Most Helpful Guy

• Pff. No. Fats are a majority. They're just jealous hams. They figure if every girl is fat, then NO girl is fat, and guys will just tolerate it.

Unfortunately WAY too many men will go hogging, leading to ham confidence, leading to them staying hams...

No, you're fine. You stay right girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• They're just jealous. 120 isn't bad, I'm 118 and people always telk me I'm skinny but I've never had anyone reject me for it. If you're hot your weight doesn't matter :)

What Guys Said 10

• So many seriously overweight people. So they think a normal person is 'too skinny.' No way at 120 lbs, your other question said you were 5'4', so no way.

• Look up your BMI and see if it's true.

• Depending on a girl's height, anything between 100-130lbs looks amazing in my opinion.

The trend for liking massive bubble butts etc is only that, a trend. And only reflects a relatively small proportion of what actual guys like. For most, for me, skinny is a good thing!

• How tall are you and post a photo so we can see.

• It can be possible that the weight is due to the bones. You might need to check your thyroid once just to be sure youndon't have problems. If your thyroid report is normal, ignore the people.

• It would depend on your height

• It's hard to say going by your face... you look fine in that respect...

• From your picture you don't seem like it. What's your height?

• Well, I can't really support a donald trump supporter, sorry

• If you are 5'9"+ I would agree otherwise you should be good

What Girls Said 9

• Depends on how tall you are. As long as your BMI is healthy (between 18.5 and 25) you should be fine.

• if your weight is something you are comfortable with and it is a healthy weight then ignore them they are idiots sometimes anyway

• 120 is a healthy weight. My weight bounces between 116 - 120 and i have people comment on how thin i am all the time it think it's because my arms and legs are so long (i'm 5'8). It does get annoying when people comment on my weight. Especially because I eat and I actually eat a lot of junk lol so I should weigh more I just have a fast metabolism.

I'd say not to worry about it. Sounds like you're healthy.

• Depends on your height and your doctor's opinion. If your doctor says you're perfectly healthy then you're good to go.

• The taller you are the more you should weigh so it all depends on your height. If you're like 5'9"-6'0" you're under weight for your height so people would comment on how skinny you are.

• I get told that constantly. And im not even scrawny.
    Im 5'7" 125 lbs.
    Thats healthy.

People just aren't used to seeing healthy weights i think.

• We're the same height/weight and no one tells me I'm too skinny unless they actually like chub. Maybe you carry weight well.

• It might, but I wouldn't care what they say as long as you feel good.

• Lol do you also get people grabbing your wrist and telling you it's tiny