If the person you are dating goes 3-4 without contacting you. Are they really interested?

Ok so I've been dating this guy for about 3 months. He's 30 and I'm 23. Our dates are amazing they are well planned out. We have so much in common. He's generous, respectful and when we go out we have so much fun.

here's my only problem. He goes 3 sometimes 4 days without talking to me. I spoke to him about it before but he said I was overthinking and during the week he wants to take my schedule and his into consideration. he basically doesn't want to come off as a stalker if he hits me up everyday.

But i like "thinking of you text messages". Or maybe a good morning text would be good. Ong get me wrong if I text or call him I will deff get a reply but then I feel like I'm chasing him. And I deff don't want that. I like him but this "I'm not a texter" or I'm a "in person" type of man is getting old to me.

here's a a scenario. We spoke on Sunday about going to brunch. He said maybe Wednesday or Thursday but he wasn't sure. He said he deff want to link up on the weekend (Like we always do) to see each other. Well it's Wednesday and I haven't heard from him. Should I text him about our brunch and not talking for this long or should I not say anything because I don't want to nag him away?

What Guys Said 4

• Do you have any doubt about him liking you? Any concerns about him being involved with someone else? If not, then this is simply a difference that you need to accept. If you want to hear from him, you can initiate contact and it does not make you a stalker. You are giving too much weight to what everyone else has told you about what you "should" do when dating and not enough weight to what he tells you.

• 5d

He says he isn't talking to anyone else. And when he puts this much effort into dates with one person. He's all in.

• 5d

This may change gradually over time but you need to stop worrying about how it looks if you initiate the contact. Just call him and ask what the plan is for brunch.

• Of you're dating text him whenever you want. You're apart of each other's lives now so he should get used to increasing contact with you. Otherwise how else will the relationship build towards living together or marriage?

• be you. if you want him, go ahead. there are no set rule

• No I think Thursday is better, then you still are ahead but not last minute, he is pretty stable with the plans in the past so don't worry

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah it takes like 15 seconds to send a good morning text. I understand if he's busy and we can't chat all day but let me know you're thinking of me at least!!!

• 5d

That's how I feel but some people don't think this way :/

• 5d

Me & mine aren't technically together, but he's still mine!! lol. He should act in a way that shows that he wants you. Things don't usually change after becoming official, it's really just a title. Some guys don't like to text though. Talk to him

• 5d

lol I agree thanks!!!

• Three months of just dating... you're wasting your time. By this point he already knows if he wants a relationship with you. If he makes plans and disappears that's not a good sign. Don't wait for him, he is getting all he wants without working for it. Blow him off on a weekend, not because i said so, because you find yourself some plans with friends or go away for a bit. Just kick back to your life. What were you doing on weekends before him? waited for someone to ask you out? you're not in an exclusive relationship, so just relax and live your life. If he comes around - good, no then no.