Is it just a coincidence that she keeps mentioning that she's single?

There's this girl that I'm somewhat friends with and that I don't see too often, but every time that I do we are in a group setting. And it seems like every time I see her she always manages to bring up the fact that she's single and has no boyfriend ( she says this aloud and to the group, not in a 1 on 1 convo). And I know this can't be designated for another guy, because she has said it when I was the only guy in the group.

Anyways, I've always had a feeling that she's liked me, but I was never too sure. When I first met her, I was sitting down and she approached me and had somehow already knew my name and we had some brief small talk. I always catch her making eye contact with me and she's kinda shy. Whenever we find something in common she's always calling me awesome or giving me high fives or something. But I feel like if she was interested she would let our friends know and they would kinda hint that towards me?

Am I reading too much into her bringing up the fact she's single all the time? Or is there more to it?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 4

• ask herrrr

• Um, no. She should be the one to tell you, not advertising your business. If there is something personal between you, she is entitled to keep that part of that private. Or else it becomes gossip and she may no longer open up. Let her do this her way. But it can be a coincidence that she keep mentioning that if everybody is asking her. But if she is implying to you and you picked up on those signals, ask her out yourself instead of looking for a reason.

• Don't be a dumb bunny. Ask her out :)

• She probably does like you but is shy. Ask her out

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, she likes you, eye contact and physical contact especially that she initiates it says she likes you. Why haven't you asked any of the other girls about her to get the answers that you are looking for? Are you afraid of what they will say or think?

• 1d

Yeah I will probably end up asking one of them about this matter, but like you said, I'm afraid of what they will say or think if I am reading this wrong.

• I don't understand how we could possibly know the answer to that.

• 1d

Lol, it's so obvious 😂

• 1d

@TiffyPuff It's so obvious she's interested? Usually I'm totally oblivious to these types of things

• 1d

Yep, obvious :)