How come their are so many married girls at places like Home Depot and Mcdonalds?

They only pay like $10hr? I'd figure by the time they were married they would have a real job. Opinions? I can't even hit on any of the girls at home depot because they're already married. lol

What Girls Said 4

• Define "real job". If everyone was a white collar office worker, who would flip your burgers and deliver your pizzas? If there is a demand for the task, then it's a real job worth being paid for.

• Because those women might have kids and are just looking for something to do during the days. Perhaps their main occupation is caring for their families, and home depot is just something to have some extra cash.

• It is a real job.
    Everyone has to make a living.

• Because it's hard to get a job? Or they struggled at education? Or they just want something to pass the time / pay bills?

What Guys Said 1

• Because even married now days it takes two to keep the bills paid without one having a great job, which get harder to find every day.

• 7d

So they may just be there until they can find the correct job? Or maybe just to help pay bills until they get through school? Never thought of it like that

• 7d

I guess some of the jobs at home depot pay ok. Like $17-18/hr. Like specialists.

• 7d

It's a good enough paycheck. My wife wanted to work before we had our third baby and that's what she did.