How much of a turn on is higher education to you?

Lately I have been falling for doctors. whenever a girl says she is a doctor or she is going for her phd it boosts her appeal so much

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 4

• Well I am going to be going to medical school soon so I really like this question haha. And I LOVE smart guys :)

• 2d

So if you had to choose blindly choose someone between law school, med school, or stem phd

• 2d

hmm well i know nothing about law so something in science. Prob the med school one but personality is more important. I like smart guys in general haha.

• 2d

Sure, compatibilly is important, but blind questions are fun!

• Education is a turn on for me. And truly, because I am educated (and in professional school myself) I think it makes for a more compatible relationship for me to be with someone educated. We are intellectually compatible.

• It's not really a turn on in the sexual sense, but higher education is attractive because it shows detemination, intelligence and a higher likelihood of getting a good job.

• Higher education? None. Intelligence? A TON!! Surprisingly enough they don't have to go hand in hand... it's a 50/50 split in my opinion.

What Guys Said 13

• Yes smart women are really sexy, it's nice to be able to connect on a deeper level than physical appearances.

• None at all

• If she's going to become a doctor then she'll be busy, and her job would be really stressful. I don't want that in a girl. I want my girl to be laid back, but I do prefef her to have a good education and have a decent job.

• ı dont have these kind of things

• It's pretty low for me

• On a scale of 1-10, about a -2

• nope. Cause I don't want a career girl

• higher indoctrination? lol

• I find it very attractive. Smart girls are intriguing.

• Is good... I think.

• Depends really on the person

• It's a big turn on

• I rather they have it than not.