White guys attracted to black girls?

Are there white guys who are actually attracted to black girls and have good intentions? Most of the white guys that I have met seem attracted at first, but I always end up finding out that they are simply just fetishizing us, black girls, saying that we are "exotic" and making comments about having "jungle fever."

What Guys Said 6

• I'm more attracted to a specific body type, than I am to a specific ethnicity. I've been legitimately attracted to black girls, without fetishizing them, and certainly wouldn't have a problem dating one.

So long as a girl has a personality that I enjoy being around, and there is some level of attraction, I don't care what color she is, at all.

• I find attractive girls attractive. That is to say, girls that I'm attracted to. The colour of the skin has never made any difference. A girl is a girl. Beauty is in variety.

• Yeah, every white guy into black girls is fetishizing them...

-____-

• Racial fetishism is a shitty thing to do, But why is it only a problem or pointed out when it's about white guys doing it?

• I have always had good intentions.

• Yes, we can have good intentions.. I married one.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sure that there are some out there. Just be careful and makes sure they love you for YOU and not your skin.