What should I do about this girl?

Their is this girl I like and we are good friends and I talk to her everyday I have been friends with her for 3 years. She literally makes my day and I really want to date her when ever I see her I immediately get a smile on my face. But... when ever I talk to her she is talking about how she has hella guys on her, also I go over her house a lot and I am good friends with her brother. Sometimes when im over her house she sits on my lap out of no where also she always leans into me and her boobs touch me and I know she is doing it on purpose. Soooo... my point is i really want to get with this girl and I just need opinions on what i should do to get with her.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• Ask her out

• Tell her you wanna take her out on a date

What Guys Said 3

• When the two of you are alone , just tell her that you like her very much and that you would like to date her so that you two can be in a relationship. She is just waiting for you to say so.

• i think you should just tell her how you feel and how you'd love to take her out sometime on a date

• to be honest i am not to exoerianced in this relm but you got to make your move or else you'll really get friend zoned so act fast