Guys, would you approach a random girl you found highly attractive?

What Guys Said 27

• Only if I had a reason to walk over to her.. say she caught a smile from me and smiled back or something like that, then a walk about would be very possible, but just because she is very pretty.. nope.. I would just, when my eyes fell upon her and of course they would.. I am a guy after all.. give a quick smile.. and play it from there and hope she smiles back.. take care now

• i have before, its normally some line about something. though i do find most dont have any bfs. and i know when i was younger a lot of them were not talked to by guys as some of them told me those exact words. now girls act like they have some pride they are always trying to cover up. im too strong, im too independent... or too something. its like ok, simmer down, im going to walk over this way... by crazy person. but the cute ones always were crazy anyway, it was just a matter of how crazy ;)

• Yeah, if I see an attractive woman, I try to initiate eye contact to gauge her interest. If she gives me a positive response, I pounce. If not, then I love on :)

• Been there, done that. I approached more women than i care to count anymore and have tried every type of approach you can think of. All of which ended in either no or I have a ____________. I'm done with approaching---1) because of the negative answers and 2) because I fell hard for one of those women and still like her in spite of her being in a relationship

• I'm sure there are some who would.

• nope

• It depends on the situation. I wouldn't just walk up to a stranger I saw on the street and start hitting on her but if I saw a really attractive girl at a party or something I'd probably approach her and at least try to start a conversation

• Ha never

• Nope. In the context of this question. 1. I don't approach random people 2. I don't approach people just because I find them aesthetically attractive.

• I may want to, but no I wouldn't. For so many reasons.

• if im already in a relationship or married, then no

• Nope lol. No hope there

• of course

• I have before... sometimes I'll just go up and tell her that she's gorgeous and leave it at that...

• Not normally

• No. The same reason why I do not approach strangers. Attractiveness has nothing to do with it.

• I say hello and go from there lol

• Maybe depends on my mood and whether she gives any sign at all to me.

• Maybe, probably super nervous to even approach.

• no way
    too sht
    sadly enough

• yes without any doubt. but not if she is with someone

• Hell yea! Do it all the time

• I've done it many times and I suggest to all guys out there to do it as well.

• no. 99% she is taken. plus i can't hit on5s how would i hit on 8s and above?

• Sure, why not? Just to GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY!

• nope.

• Even now its awkward doing that but if i somehow knew she was available I just might

What Girls Said 1