I'm 21 and still have yet to kiss a girl or have sex is that bad?

What Girls Said 10

• Yeah I mean the sex part is not that bad but you really never even kissed a girl.. damn

• it would probably have been the same for me if I didn t go to mykonos 2 years earlier.
    you gotta have so guts and let yourself out.
    go experience, be like fuck it

• nope it is a turn on

• Perfectly fine don't stress, let it happen when you're comfortable.

• Honestly, yeah it's a problem. Like, get social skills.

• It's good, not bad

• nah...

• I'm 19 and I haven't. Is that bad?

• 6d

no it is normal

• 6d

You shouldn't be pressured to have sex or get a boyfriend because someone may say you are this or that age and then regret it and feel bad. Instead, keep working hard on whatever you are doing now until you find a guy that you really want to do it. Such girls deserve a lot of respect and is a big turn on, not like bitch girls who open the legs for any guy. Good luck

• nope it is very good thing

• Depends why. Why haven't you kissed a girl yet? Sex is different i feel.

What Guys Said 15

• I'm in the same boat so I know the feeling. All you have to do is to not tell any girl this. They are almost guaranteed to be disinterested if you do.

• Yeah, good luck getting girls if you tell them that.
    That's something you have to keep to yourself.

• Don't put that "age pressure" on yourself. It's just the way it is, not a bad thing. It'll happen when it happens.

• No it is not bad if you were doing other things all this time like studying working etc. If you were just staying home doing nothing and yet no girlfriend then it is bad. My best friend didn't had girlfriend up to 24 years old no sex no kiss up to then because all the time was studying, working out and taking care of his business. When he finished all studies and had more free time he got a girlfriend. So you get the idea

• No. Not at all man. Make your own success, and remember everybody moves at a different pace, you just need to focus on you and not worry about what everybody else has done that you haven't yet ok. You're not a failure, believin yourself and know that with the right attitude and motivation to do something about it, you will see great results man.

• nope its not bad

• Nope... You shouldn't care about what people think about that. I'm the same age as you and I never had sex or kissed anyone because I don't want to (I'm aromantic/asexual).

• haha the next 40 year old virgin sitting right here with us lol

• nope. My first and only was when I was 21 but lots of my friends are 25 and never touched a girl

• No dude.

• Wait until you're 31 or 41 and tell me about it if you still have not kissed a girl or fucked a girl by then.

Nah, it's not good or bad, it's really up to you on what you really want to do. If sex and kissing isn't really all that important to you then you don't really have to do it.

• Same boat and YES ITS BAD! Women HATE virgin guys. And to never had a girlfriend or at least kiss? They'll assume you're worth nothing and something must be wrong with you. Women love what other women love. Which is a man who can get many women.

• future blue anon gagger detected... .

• 6d

dont listen to the bs they say here. cunts need abundant dicks not betas that can't get laid. they can and want to smell that vagina juice on your dick from a distance.

• Only dumb people would consider it bad. Then they would say it's bad to be a monk.

• Not really , thats how old i was when it all happened, of course i didn't mention that until later, so start getting out there or it will look bad soon