Would you give your ex another chance?

Okay so imagine this, if you and your ex were faithful to each other and you never cheated on one another. You guys got along but at some point things started going down hill. And you both weren't being the best people towards each other and eventually you break up. Would you still give your ex another chance and why?

What Guys Said 5

• Nope.

We broke up for a reason, so it's extremely doubtful that things will turn out differently, the second time. Why waste each other's time?

• Not gonna happen. Have to move forward and if we broke up it will always be something I will think of so just no.

• I don't have an ex and I never will because I'm asexual/aromantic. I don't understand why people would give their ex another chance. I mean you all broke up for a reason...

• no because she is a slut

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

You move on with your life and close the book on that old chapter.

What Girls Said 3

• It really depends on the circumstances. I broke up with my fort boyfriend because of distance. If we were to live in the same city and if I were single, I think we could possibly get back together. However, my other ex that I broke up with because we were too different I wouldn't date again.

• Lol nah. Once I'm done, I'm done.

• Nope I am way over him. He is so immature and I have no idea how I tolerated it for this long tbh