Why do American men marry or date foreign women, but American women seldom date foreign men?

I noticed that there are far less American women who will date an immigrant guy, regardless of looks or money. Some won't even hang out with him as a friend. Why?

What Girls Said 2

• Because eccentric American women think that American men are stood!.. 👌👌

• I dated A guy from Holland, Sweden, 2 from Russia, Israel, and Serbia. My most favori

• 8d

My most favorite was my husband from the U. S. We have so many more things in common; besides, it was way easier to cook for him. Even though he is first generation born here. I grew up living in relatively the same cultural environment. I like being able to relate to him and not having language barriers as well.

-I hit the submit button prematurely.

What Guys Said 4

• Money. Guys are looking for fertility. Women are looking for support. That's simplified, but true overall. You'll notice that rich foreign men have lots of dates.

• dude they are doing you a favor haha.. there is a reason i dont date American women

• depends. I've seen both types of couples

• Money. Foreign girls want the US visas.
    Local girls want money and are obnoxious.
    Thus, the foreign girls are easier.

• 8d

Also foreign girls attack you less than the local ones.
      A local one will try and ruin your career.
      A foreign one, needs you to keep your career so that you can keep sponsoring her visa.