Where can you meet guys to date besides online?

0|0
4|19

What Guys Said 19

• there's a whole world of guys outside your front door. i'd try socializing places, bars, parties, meeting guys through friends, perhaps you can join social groups in your area, work, malls, public events, etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere in real life actually. It can happen when you least expect, just pay attention to potential opportunities.

0|0
    0|0
  • at gym

0|1
    0|0
  • Outhouses. Really catch them off guard.

0|1
    0|0
  • At work, through (friends of) friends, at a sports club... but I'm still trying to crack the same problem from the other side myself, so I can't really help you much.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can go out to social gatherings like bars or any social event group you can find. Mutual friends is also a great way to create a network of people to meet more people

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much everywhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • In the netherworld?

0|0
    0|0
  • At the bars, join a gym or some other activities like yoga, rec league or at work.

0|1
    0|0
  • Volunteer positions
    Classes
    Coffeeshops
    meetup events

0|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere, really.

Public events and places are always good places to meet people.

0|0
    0|0
  • In offline

0|0
    0|0
  • speed dating events

0|0
    0|0
  • anywhere.
    it is more likely to meet someone while just going through you day or going to an event.

0|0
    0|0
  • MeetUp. com has groups with fun events for singles in your area probably!

0|0
    0|0
  • in the afterlife

0|1
    0|0
  • anywhere in public where men go

0|0
    0|1
  • planet earth

0|0
    0|1
  • offline. now give me mho

0|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 4

• There are overall social groups that... yes you find 'online'...(Meetup. com) that focus on meeting people who are generally likeminded. Simply by expanding your overall social circle... and focusing on people you generally would be friends with... you expand your social circle in general and end up meeting... whether as a friend or a friend of a friend of a friend... you have a higher chance of meeting someone that shares similar interests.

Think of it like Facebook for real life which I'm sure is originally what FB was aiming to imitate... you know... social networking?

0|0
    0|0
  • Many of the fairer sex tormented by the question - where to get acquainted with good man. Of course, we are talking about that meeting, followed by a serious relationship and a march by Mendelssohn. Young girls rarely think about it: the beauty and youth are doing their job - the fans are always with them. And here is how to be lonely older girls? Where does it look - this single, attractive, decent man? bridestopsites. com

0|0
    0|0
  • School, work, hobbies, class, bar, club, through friends, travelling... There are lot of options :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Outside.

0|0
    0|0