Love and dating is boring?

Its boring like all you do is kiss, go on dates which are always the same boring places like the movies, dinner etc. And what do you even talk about? Always talk about dumb shit and, awkard silences and sex is so stupid honestly im still a virgin but the thought of someone sticking their private area into mine repeatedly makes me laugh and its boring all repetitive bullshit, who agrees?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• Do you want to be Single For Life? If you do, then welcome to the club!

• must suck to be a minor

• Have you even been on a date?

• It's not any more boring than anything else anyone else in the world enjoys doing

• lol. TBH the good old days of just wanting to spend time together is over.

What Girls Said 4

• Hahaha i love all the awkward moments when you're getting to know someone. When a guy makes me blush, and i start to learn all of his quirks. For me, no two guys are the same. Each man has his own personality, likes different things while having sex, has different dislikes and likes etc. The dates are never the same because the person i'm with is different. When i'm in a relationship i always find something new to do. I remember one time we went horse riding, another sky diving.
    Each time you have a date, choose something that you've never done before. Something that you've always wanted to do. Though i admit dating under the age of 18 can be pretty boring and repetitive. Right now, do what you want and enjoy life :P

• Yeah... that's why I am single *crying inside*.

• It's not boring even just to enjoy the presence of someone's silence that you love is amazing you won't understand until you experience it.

• maybe go Amish?