Any thoughts guys?

I'm actually someone who's afraid of commitment and such. Then, there's this guy asked me out and on a spur of moment i said yes. (well he said that he'll cure me or whatsoever). The things is, we've been going out for a year now and i don't think this relationship will work out. he's been really kind to me and he's okay with my cold savage side. infact, he fell hard for me. (damn like they said love is waayyy too blind). anyway, i don't want to hurt him anymore than this, and I've tried my best to love/like him back. (for the love of the god, I've really tried). I'm planning to put on an end of this. So what's the best time to say this thing? like should i wait for a moment and wait for the miracle to come? or just do it already?

What Guys Said 4

• Do it already. The longer you postpone this, the worse.
    It's gonna hurt him, that's inevitable, but it's better than keep this going especially since Christmas is right around the corner. You need to do it now.

• I am not gonna twist your nibblets. Their is no perfect time to do it. It is going to suck either way. You need to give him a good reason and not be lame about it. Be genuine and drop the Axe.

• say it as soon as possible

• just do it already
    doesn't matter if your gonna do it later or now.

What Girls Said 1

• You need to tell him that as soon as possible. Stop making both of you unhappy by staying in a relationship that doesn't give you much.