Girls, do you like it when guys continue to pay for you?

If you're dating a guy and he's paid for the first couple of dates and he has absolutely no problem with always paying, what would you prefer? (Just assume you both have good jobs and earn about the same.)

• I'd prefer if he's a gentleman and continues to always pay for everything.
  • I'd prefer to take turns at this point.
  • I'd prefer if he's a gentleman and continues to pay for about a month, then split.
    Vote C
  • Results please.
    Vote D
  • I'd prefer if he's a gentleman and continues to pay for about 6 months, then split.
    Vote E

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it when men pay. I feel special and important. But I know that it would cause problems so I would like to split. Even if he says he likes to pay, I would like to split on everything unless it's a surprise gift for me... like a ticket for cruise/boat.

• and also, if he always keeps paying I would kind of feel burdened and indebted. and i hate that feeling

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been paying for everything since our first date and we've been together for 3 years now. Wouldn't want it any other way.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 6

• I like the idea that hrs both willing and capable of always paying for everything, but I also enjoy taking care of those I love. Let me pay sometimes!

• Yes, I agree. It's important that he's willing and capable of always paying for everything, and that he actually does that if it's expected of him, but it's also nice if the lady picks up the bill some times.

• I want to take turns, like if I say " hey let's go see a movie" I will be paying. Even if he does pay for anything, and I order some food and it was pricey, I want to pay it or at least give him half, so he doesn't have to pay for the whole check.

• I think whoever initiates the first date should pay, then after that I think taking in turns is good. I feel bad if someone is constantly paying for things for me, while I've got my own money and am more than happy to pay also

• I think you should take turns lol I always offer to pay anyways.

• You should continue to pay for everything!

• Yes, men should always pay.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!