Girls, Which of the following guys would you prefer to date?

Try to pick one of the 4 I have listed, if you can't then you can put other but

• Guy 1: tall, dark hair, handsome, friendly, intelligent, and is very popular with women
    12% (2)10% (1)11% (3)Vote
  • Guy 2: tall, dirty blonde hair, easy to talk to and funny (although sometimes annoying), and average looks
    18% (3)10% (1)15% (4)Vote
  • Guy 3: Average height, short brown hair, extremely nice and caring, outgoing, and average looks
    41% (7)10% (1)30% (8)Vote
  • Guy 4: muscular, good looking, good at sports, he's a nice guy but very quiet and shy
    24% (4)0% (0)15% (4)Vote
  • I'm a guy
    5% (1)70% (7)29% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|2

What Girls Said 4

• I voted for - Guy 4. Although I'd prefer it if he was a little outgoing and not too shy or quiet!

0|0
    0|0
  • Just out of curiosity, which one are you?

0|0
    0|0
  • I picked guy 3 because guy 1 sounds like a player, guy 2 sounds like he'd wind me up, and guy 4 sounds too muscly (I like skinny men).

0|0
    0|0
    • 8d

😱 so you like twigs? Is scrawny considered skinny because I've had airheaded weight lifters with egos get mad at me and say that "I have a big mouth for a scrawny fella"

• Show All
    • 7d

@Abe90 Yeah sorry, got there in the end! And yeah :) skinny men are dead sexy! (you're probably skinny enough for us girls who like skinny men, don't worry, he's just my dream man)

• 7d

Ahhh shoot! I must'be bitten too much off

• I'm sorry, but I don't think I would want to start a relationship with a man who is already popular with women...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• In theory i want a 10, but in practice i was madly interested in one woman who was an 8. Same goes for women.

0|0
    0|0
  • My answer will always be BATMAN!

0|0
    0|0