Did I overreact or not?

So I met this guy and it's been pretty casual but I really like him so I told him and he said he doesn't want to hurt me aka I don't feel the same.
I've been trying to move on from him but now he acts like his into me, he sends me a photo and video everyday and we talk. So I tried to hook him up with my friends twice and he turned it down. But two days ago he tried to hook me up with his friend who I said was cute. So I got angry told him to stop trying to hand me down and I blocked him
Did I overreact? Cause he wasn't apologetic at all

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• In my opinion I'm gonna say no you didn't. if I was in your shoes I'd say he is just messing with your head cause he is bored

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, blocking someone is so teenager. He was only doing for you what you did for him. It was not fair on him. If you have feelings for the guy, (which you obviously do, because you lost it) but he does not feel the same back, you either have to learn to handle it and continue the friendship, or you need to just let him go. Even tell him that you just can't do this and that its an all or nothing situation. You may not like what happens next, but at least you will know and be able to move on.

• your gut instinct is usually right

• i don't think you did. he just wants attention and someone to talk to when he is lonely

• 2d

what do u mean he just wants attention do you mean the fact that he tried to hook me up with his friend or the constant random photos and videos he sends?

• OMFG the drama. Why does it matter?