Guy texts me constantly, and seems interested, but disappears sometimes when we have plans?

I'm 24, dating a 32 year old man. We've been dating for about a month. We've slept together around 4-5 times and we see each other about once a week. Lately though, two or three times he's gone MIA last minute when we've made last minute plans. For example, the day before he'll tell me to go over the next day and eat dinner and watch movies. So the next day comes along, we talk all day and around 6 PM *POOF* he's gone, pops up at 10 PM and gives me some excuse on how he feels bad, or got out of work late, or didn't notice the time. Doesn't reschedule and just acts like that's normal. We have a date tomorrow and I'm not even looking forward to it because I feel like he's going to pull the same excuse again. We text every single day and go to the gym together at least once but usually 3 times a week. Do you think he's interested or just playing the game?

7d He works for the army and security company. sometimes he gets out late but used to let me know ahead of time. Now he just disappears and pops up to cancel

What Guys Said 3

• He's married

• He is married. Or a spy for CIA but I'd go with married

• What does he do? 10 at night?

• 7d

Meh, I don't know. If he was on call for s*** maybe. Sounds shad, like games. Think he's being a d***, or a f*** and run b****.

What Girls Said 3

• straining you along *stringing

• Playing. This could happen once or twice but if it becomes a habit there are chances he is seeing other women or has something to hide. Sorry.

• Playing a game. He's 34 man, not an immature child. This is just rude selfish behavior. I wouldn't tolerate it. You can do better.