Should the guy be taller?

I'm 6ft tall and my crush is like 5'7. it gets a little awkward because we have liked each other for awhile now but neither of us have made a move. I like to think height doesn't matter but I feel like it does. what do you guys think?

What Guys Said 20

• I've dated 6ft girl, and no issue, vertical or horizontal.. I used to love to massage those long legs around my waist lol

• Honestly I am sick of society thinking that height is what separates the datable form undatable. At the end of the day we are equal. Also, how does being taller prove masculinity? Power? Big dick? Somehow all taller guys are able to fight? I have seen tall guys get beaten to a pulp before. I am 5ft 3" and I have dropped giants in self defense and friendly sparring matches. Fuckin society makes me wanna neck myself 😑

• If he likes you, height won't stop him.

• height only matters if you make it matter.

• it doesn't matter as long as both of you are comfortable with it

• The only opinions that matter are yours and his. He's probably not making a move because he expects that you want a guy taller than you. So if you want something to happen you are going to have to let him know that you want him for more than a friend.

• It's 2016, not the 60's

• If u like each other then why does anything else matter

• Nah. No reason to let that get in your way.

• Not necessary , girls can be taller too

• Heigjt does not matter

• Doesn't matter, do what makes you happy.

• A normal dude would mind, cool dude wouldn't

• i like tall girls

• Height does not matter... heart does.

• Im 5'11 it's can be problem even between us. I don't know looks awful i think.. When the boy smaller than the girl its problem..

• It's awkward for insecure people. If you're not insecure then go for it.

• Height shouldn't mean anything but yet there's a chance it always could. I highly doubt though he cares about height, most guy don't in general.

The girl I like is taller than me, it's not weird. A taller girl means longer legs which is never a bad thing

• 8d

Hahaha truuu

• 8d

Hmm, 85% is still good. We guys are confusing but you should go for it!

• 7d

Could I message you about something? Sorry if I'm being weird lol

• Depends.

Do you think society will judge you for liking a shorter guy and you're worried about how people will look at you? Fuck this, you do you.

Or do you actually find men shorter than you rather unattractive? That's something different.

• Not to me. It only matters if you make a big deal out of it

What Girls Said 3

• As long as it doesn't disturbing the both of you it's ok, no problem. I see a lot of couple were the women is taller. It's quite common nowadays

• If you are more attractive then the guy - he might not care that you are taller than him. Today I was at the restaurant and I saw a very attractive woman on a date with a man who was shorter than her.

• The guy doesn't have to be taller. If you really like him, go for it.