In not sure if I should go on a date or not?

So I met this guy and we have been talking everyday and we are supposed to go out in a few days. Well he is smart, cute, fubny, has same values and interests, but a few things really bug Me. For one, he dips (tobacco), and he makes remarks about being drunk and stuff. I don't thin he drinks a lot but he acts like its cool. and also he is dropping college Togo into construction, which is fine, but it makes me feel like he isn't trying? I also have issues with getting close to people so I don't know if I'm just looking for issues to justify canceling the date or if I should.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• ehhh you really have to get to know him more. Will he be a drunk and abuse you? Is he going to smoke all the time even in house. Will money be an issue and is he going to be able to support a family that way?

• Big red flag. He'll probably stop paying for you on date 3 and once you have moved together he will overdrink, abuse you and leech off of you.

What Girls Said 3

• Tell him you like him but you have a few concerns and tell him what they are and that they are potential deal breakers. College is not for everyone and he can make good money in construction. Nothing wrong with blue collar.

• It depends, how long have you known him/ been talking to him?
    You can always hangout in a casual setting, like coffee or food so it feels more comfortable and you're able to leave at any moment you feel uncomfortable.

• Maybe you should go out with him. get to know him better. And then you could make up your mind based on what you learnt from him and how he acts