Would you prefer to be single or in a relationship?

Tell me why you want what you want.

I'm single and I want to be in a relationship BUT it's obvs not gonna happen with the kind of selection I'm working with. But I got a taste for it and realized how much I want romance. I wanna go on dates and cuddle and do fun stuff like sledding. I just don't click with people I know, it's like I can't bring myself to like a classmate's company enough to spend time with him willingly. I have male friends but they're there for lulz and aren't my type. Maybe I'll just have "fun" with a hot guy that my cl*t likes but not me but avoid pursuing an actual romantic relationship. To scratch that itch yaknowhatimsaying. I want a relationship but I won't lower my standards to include guys who I can't feel anything for.

Would you prefer to be single or in a relationship? And why?

• I'm in a relationship and I'd prefer to be singleWould you prefer to be single or in a relationship?
    Vote A
  • I'm in a relationship and I'd prefer to be in a relationship <3Would you prefer to be single or in a relationship?
    Vote B
  • Forever alone T. T I'm single and I'd prefer to be in a relationshipWould you prefer to be single or in a relationship?
    Vote C
  • I only need me :* I'm single and I'd prefer to be singleWould you prefer to be single or in a relationship?
    Vote D
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|19

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 19

• In a relationship, I've not been single since I was 16, there's always been *some* girl desperate enough to have me 😂.

- One of the main reasons is that being in a relationship calms me down a lot, I have someone to be responsible *for*, so I act much more mature.
    - I'm also happier and my fuse is much longer than when I'm single.
    - Going on vacation or visiting places is more fun with a partner than friends.
    - You feel pride walking down the street with a beautiful girl.
    - it's nice to know someone cares deeply about you.

1|0
    0|0
  • As of right now, I prefer to be single. Girls my age or younger aren't really worth the hassle, they're still immature, so I'm gonna let them ripe.
    At my age I prefer to be with whoever I want, whenever I want, and do with them whatever I want. It's more fun, and there's more benefits than being in a relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am single but I wouldn't mind being in a relationship on the other hand it is not the end of the world if I am single.

1|0
    0|0
  • i want a wife. a good women is magical. a bad relationship is hell. so i stay single until i find my angel. at my age i realize that its likely not going to happen however we are all human and i dream.

1|0
    0|0
  • When im single, I want a relationship
    When i'm dating, i want to be single again.

lifes too complicated...

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm in a relationship, and I prefer to be in one. Love the companionship. It keeps me grounded. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • ______B------------

1|0
    0|0
  • I just wanted to try to be in relationship once in my life.

2|0
    0|0
  • Single.. thats coo' 😎

1|1
    0|0
  • been single for quite some time now and hate it... definitely would prefer a relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • This depends on whether your relationship is good for you. Im happy the way i am.

1|0
    0|0
  • i prefer to be married.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kind of wavering between C and D...

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm single and I need to be single. We all know the reason why lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm single and I want to be in a relationship with a girl but unfortunately I'm not emotionally ready for a relationship. I need to give myself time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Friends with benefits

1|0
    0|0
  • I would rather be forever single if I do not meet the one. I ain't no pussy ass and make compromises. Why be in a relationship that you do not intend for it to last. I did be a lot more wealthier, has a lot more freedom to do whatever I want.

1|0
    0|0
  • i need me a light brown eyed girl

1|0
    0|0
  • Option C ya😭

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• At this point... Single.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm happy just the way I am rn. In a relationship with someone who cares about me and understands my weirdness.

1|1
    0|1
  • Single, much prefer to be single right now.
    Teenage boys generally suck.

1|1
    0|0
  • For now, I'd prefer being single even though I so badly want to find and be with that special somebody. Later on, I definitely want to be in a long term committed relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • Which ever leaves me happier. I guess to be in a relationship. I just have a different mindset about this entire thing, than I used to.

1|0
    0|0
  • I d like to be in dating scene more now
    not exactly in a rl but getting in the game again

1|0
    0|0
  • i like being in a relationship with the boy i love

1|0
    0|0
  • I am single but in the situation i am right now i would really need someone

1|0
    0|0
  • Currently i'm happy with being in a relationship.

1|0
    0|0