Tell me why you want what you want.
I'm single and I want to be in a relationship BUT it's obvs not gonna happen with the kind of selection I'm working with. But I got a taste for it and realized how much I want romance. I wanna go on dates and cuddle and do fun stuff like sledding. I just don't click with people I know, it's like I can't bring myself to like a classmate's company enough to spend time with him willingly. I have male friends but they're there for lulz and aren't my type. Maybe I'll just have "fun" with a hot guy that my cl*t likes but not me but avoid pursuing an actual romantic relationship. To scratch that itch yaknowhatimsaying. I want a relationship but I won't lower my standards to include guys who I can't feel anything for.
Would you prefer to be single or in a relationship? And why?
- I'm in a relationship and I'd prefer to be single3% (1)3% (1)3% (2)Vote
- I'm in a relationship and I'd prefer to be in a relationship <328% (9)16% (6)21% (15)Vote
- Forever alone T. T I'm single and I'd prefer to be in a relationship44% (14)63% (24)54% (38)Vote
- I only need me :* I'm single and I'd prefer to be single25% (8)18% (7)22% (15)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
In a relationship, I've not been single since I was 16, there's always been *some* girl desperate enough to have me 😂.
- One of the main reasons is that being in a relationship calms me down a lot, I have someone to be responsible *for*, so I act much more mature.
- I'm also happier and my fuse is much longer than when I'm single.
- Going on vacation or visiting places is more fun with a partner than friends.
- You feel pride walking down the street with a beautiful girl.
- it's nice to know someone cares deeply about you.