Boyfriend 5 days didn't contact me, and ignored my message once. Should I be angry or am I being ridiculous?

What Guys Said 5

• What was his explanation? Did he have one? If he had no explanation and you truly don't know why he did this, then I think you have a right to be angry. I'm sure you asked -- what did he say?

• 1d

I didn't ask him lol. He contact me on Monday and it's fine, but on Tuesday I asked him to go out, he didn't reply until now. I'm sure he knowes that I'm ungry because once he ignored me once and I got furious and he needed to beg me and make me happy. Maybe he dare not to contact me this time. But I 'm not going to contact him

• It depends on the situation, as silence never ever solves anything. If this is not the first time then leave him.

• You should be angry. But first you should figure out the reason of not contacting you is he busy or in some trouble or something?

• 1d

No nothing wrong, it's working days, just busy..

• 1d

But should I be angry to him?

• 1d

If he doesn't contact on the weekend either

• Ignore him move on, concentrate on me now Darling

• It all depends on if this has happened before and how long you in relationship. Plus no one in this world stay away from the women they love. One will find a way to contact. Unless I hope not he is in serious trouble.

• 1d

Not so long, just less than a month. He's just busy with work. He contacted me on Monday and it's fine, but on Tuesday I asked him to go out, he didn't reply until now. I'm sure he knows that I'm angry because once he ignored me once and I got furious and he needed to beg me and make me happy. Maybe he dare not to contact me this time

• 1d

Oh! That's strange. Are you also working? Or engaged in that keeps you busy too?

What Girls Said 5

• He is not your boyfriend.

• No that's upsetting, he's your boyfriend

• either his hp was stolen or he's in great danger/trouble.
    ask around about his condition, if he's fine, then yes you should be angry.
    a boyfriend will never leave / lost contact like that, he's in a relationship by the way.

• I don't think he realises his your boyfriend. No guy would do that if he truly likes you

• Why give him a title he isn't living up to. Just be real and call him your fuck buddy. Boyfriends don't disappear like that, but fuck buddies sometimes do.