What does this mean?

I've got a girlfriend, she insists she loves me and i love her but, on Facebook she constantly likes some guys pictures when they say 'like is you're single' firstly who the hell posts things like that but more to the point why is my girlfriend liking them... she comments on them and flirts with him on the comments... i told her it bothers me so she said she doesn't like him he's a fuck boy blah blah its just funny... then this morning he posted 'like this for a rate and comment a pic whoever likes your pic thinks you're fit' she liked it and commented and he liked her comment... I am supposed to be enough for her why is she constantly liking these guys things like she's single?

What Girls Said 3

• It's just a like on facebook, you need to relax. My boyfriend likes hundreds of girls pics on facebook and I don't give a damn because it means nothing. If you trust her, then this shouldn't be an issue. If this bothers you that much then maybe you should rethink the relationship.

• 7d

This is the part where i disagree 'it mens nothing' if something means nothing then why do it? Also I'm not just on about the like, she comments and flirts with him and is asking him to inbox her and tell her how good she looks... why would she need to do that? Thank you for you opinion though it just does bother me because its a constant thing with the same guy :(

• 7d

Thank you very much!! If you would have seen me and her you wouldn't be saying i can do better, she's the best i can get this is why i don't want likes and comments to get in the way but they're persistent flirting :( gets me down!! thank you for sharing your advice tho :) means a lot

• 7d

dump her

• Ask her. And if she's brushing you off take a break. If she goes- fin. You could find better.

• 7d

i did i told her it bothers me and she said yeah if i did the same she would kill me... so i said why do you do it then and she said 'because its funny, he's an ugly fuckboy anyway' then this morning asked him to inbox her while she ignored me

• 7d

Just leave.

• Talk it out with her. If she continues, I don't think she really love you. Then.. you really deserve better

• 7d

I spoke to her about it this morning and she said that she doesn't like hims he just does it as it is funny, told me she loves me then later on she liked another thing of his saying like for a rate through inbox... so now she's speaking to him not me and why should she have to like another guys post to have someone comment on her looks in tell her she's gorgeous

• 7d

That was kinda me last time.. and all I can say is that.. in my opinion , she's either annoyed / pissed with something that u said or done. Or she felt like she didn't really love u that much?

• 7d

I've not done anything wrong though, by no means am i saying im perfect but I've not done anything to warrant her talking to another guy!! its horrible

What Guys Said 1

• have a serious talk with her and let her know that her behavior is making you uncomfortable. if she actually cares about you, she will stop. if not, then i recommend dumping her. she sounds like she might be having her cake and eating it too. these "fuckboys" may be having sex with her

• 7d

i did i told her it bothers me and she said yeah if i did the same she would kill me... so i said why do you do it then and she said 'because its funny, he's an ugly fuckboy anyway' then this morning asked him to inbox her while she ignored me... like I've just replied to someone else... my last relationship had something similar happen nd well now she is my ex and I'm scared of it happening again as i do love her but it is annoying that she flirts with other guys... makes me feel inadequate

• 7d

argh so hard to think about not being with her :( going to be sos ad now but thanks ill mull over

• 7d

yeah, well as you described, she definitely thinks low of you.