Should I even take the risk with dating him?

I like this guy and he likes me but I don't know if we should go out. 99.9% of couples my age break up so most likely we will break up. Plus it's the end of the school year and summer is coming so usually people going out don't last over the summer, making odds even worst. Normally I wouldn't really care if we break up, but the thing is we are both in a program at school so for 100% sure he will be around me every school day for the next 3 years. If we go out and break up, it will be the kiss of death for me.

I'm pretty sure it's not love. Even though I can't stop thinking about him and get really nervous around him, he doesn't bring a "change" in my life or anything special. He can get anyone easy, since he's pretty attractive, so hopefully I won't be hurting him at all.

I always seem to fluctuate from wanting to take the chance to wanting to ignore him and just go on through life. I think he deserves better anyways. What should I do?

What Guys Said 2

• You have to do what is best for you what ever that is, but the only way you learn about dating/relationships and yourself for that matter is by tossing yourself into the experience. There could not be more then a handful of people that end up deeply in love and married to the first person they go on a date with. It's just naive to think that you will find the absolute perfect person at the absolute perfect time in your life and everything will be love and happiness and no problems will ever happen. If you don't gain some experience, then when you do meet someone that you think you can love, you will have no idea what to do and will most likely screw everything up and botch that opportunity.

• you'll never know unless you try. think about the positives and not the negatives. if you two don't last you may be best friends afterwards.

would you rather take a test an get a 50 on it or not take it at all and get a 0.

What Girls Said 0