Why don't guys ask me out?

I'm going to graduate from college and have never had a boyfriend!

I'm confident, smart, decent looking, fun, quite fashionable. I have guys approached me at dances (school dance and in clubs).. but no one ever approached me with a serious intention and nobody believed that I have never had a boyfriend before!

I'm not the super easy going girls that everyone calls 'slut' and no one takes me serious-- no, in fact, I'm a virgin!

but still, no boyfriend! I'm not anti-premarital sex - I just want to find the right guy first -- I'm tired of quick flings & I want a stable boyfriend - no guys that I like seem to like me back-- I don't know how to make it happen!

Anything advise?

What Guys Said 2

• I say that if no guy asks you out then you should start asking them out. It's a real great way to shake things up, and it is good for gradually building confidence if it wasn't there before. I also think that for most guys (including me) if a girl comes up to them and asks them out, it's a real turn on. Guys like seeing a girl who has the confidence to ask a guy out. Give it a shot. Remember that you just need to keep asking guys out, tell them how you feel about them, and if they turn you down, you just move on. You find another guy you like (because there will always be another guy) and you ask him out. Remember that even if you get rejected, it doesn't always mean it's the end, they might change their minds later on.

That's my idea. Give it a shot.

• I'm checking back on a lot of my old answers like I usually do. I wanted to do a follow up to see if what I told you was at all helpful to you. So did my advice help?

• if it makes you feel better, I'm 22 and still single, never had a girlfriend, since us guys generally have to initiate, I feel it hurts me more.

What Girls Said 0