Do certain dates automatically put you in the friend zone?

my ideas/thoughts of first dates/dates in general are based strictly on fun. usually when I go out with a girl for the first time, I'll take her maybe mini golfing, go carting, batting cages, tubing, amusement parks you know whatever she is interested in. then after once we are done with all of the fun, I take her out to eat somewhere then take her home. are dates like these types of dates once that makes a girl only look at you as a friend?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say yes those are what you would call friend dates. Most of those activities are during the day, and more than likely it won't just be the two of you, it will be more like a group thing. Even if you go out to dinner afterwards, unless you take her home first and then go back out, your not going to want to go to a restaurant that is a date type of restaurant, just due to the fact that your going to be dressed for it.

Then when you take her home chances are you will both be tired, maybe sunburned and instead of going for a kiss, it will end up with a hug and the old I had a really fun time, we should do this again, and then you never hear from the chick again after that.

• Lol a group thing? that's why they called it dates aka one on one. I don't think you understood the question correctly

• You misunderstood, what I was saying. If you go to the river to inter tube, most of the time a group of people will be with you, your friends and possibly some of her friends, get it a group thing, not a solo date.

What Girls Said 2

• no I think it depends on whether she likes how you act on ur date. I mean I went out with a guy a week ago who I thought is fine when we are having fun and doing the stuff you mentioned like mini golfing .. etc. but when we went out to have dinner I noticed that he's not the kind of guy I like to be seen with in public ! so I think its the number of dates and how much she gets to know you that decides whether u'r in the friend zone or not.

• LOL! That sounds interesting. You may like the guy but you are afraid what others are going to say. What did he do, lol?

• Lol ! trust me ! I don't like him.. at ALL ! he was acting like a kid ! talking very loud, eating like a 5 year old.. ukhhh .. I hate remembering that awful date !!

• its not the date its the chemistry between the ppl

What Guys Said 2

• dates is more an american thing.. you want to go have fun with a girl? invite her out with your mates and just focus mainly on having a laugh with her, (I always find dates to be a little awkward, like when your having a meal in a restaurant.. how boring is that? lmfao.. rather go to some club with the girl.) then when everyone heads off, invite her back to your house and continue the laughs there, if the chemistrys good something will happen, all depends on both your personalitys and how confident you both are with eachother. I personally, prefer going to a party or club with the girl I like, get drunk, have a laugh, dance, etc

I can't answer your question about how a girl looks at you as a friend because of the date, I'll let a girl answer that, as I've not got a clue.. as I've never had that problem.

• Well if I lived in the UK I would too be getting drunk, but I need someone else to buy me the acohol first over hear. Sad thing is I am older than you lol. stupid law! as for clubbing, that's something we do with friends to have a good time. Not really a date kind of thing. I like movies/whatever the girl likes. or maybe what I like if she wants to take an adventure. but like you said its probably more of an american thing. or maybe just not a UK thing

• Lol the friends zone DOES NOT EXIST, I've had hundreds of friends that end up in a relationship with their best (girl)friend

I even think some snobs created the term lol stupid people that think they are superior haha...

The only thing that you really need in a date is chemistry, a nice smile, and a bit of luck never hurts