Should I call him?

I met this guy three months ago and we really clicked. He told he wasn't good at relationships but we still continued to see each other. My concerns are that its just about sex but he assures me its not ,but because of a power struggle we haven't talked in almost a week and I don't know if I should call him or continue to wait on him to call me.

Most Helpful Girl

• New relationships can be tricky when it comes to who calls/texts first. Rules are over-rated. I think you should send him a casual voicemail or text (or call, maybe he will pick up the phone) just to say hi and let him know you are thinking of him. Don't call him out on the fact that you haven't heard from him, it will seem needy. Make plans to get together if he responds and then talk to him about where he wants to take things, in person. He may be thinking the same thing about why you haven't called and he may be thinking you're just not that into him. Don't continue to wait, call or text, but only once. Good luck ;)

What Guys Said 2

• it doesn't hurt to call him based on how your relationship stands

• don't call him until he calls and never call until men call.

What Girls Said 1

• I actually went through the same thing a few months ago. I found that I could further pursue the relationship because I need to be with someone that was willing to make time for me and if there is already a power struggle I don't think it will get any easier. I would call him just to say hi, no long conversation unless he initiates it. Than talk with him and find out what he wants from your relationship so you can know what to expect.