Do girls normally do this?

This girl sort of brushed me off like 3 weeks ago after we had been hanging out/dating for like a month and now she wants to hang out again, is this normal? I kind of feel like doing the same to her even though, I do like her but I don't understand why she would totally brush me off and then weeks later decide that they want to hang out again.

Most Helpful Girl

• She brushed you off before because most likely she was trying to talk to someone else... sounds like you are back up. The other guy that she was more interested in didn't work out so she wanted to give you another try. But.. there is always a chance she has something going on in her life and couldn't spend time with you then. I'd ask her what's she's been up to and feel her out.. she what she says.. if she seems to pass the time you hadn't talked like it was no big deal.. she probably was talking to someone else, if not she may have a decent reason. No matter what you decide to do. Keep your eyes open, she may do this to you again if you give her another shot. I know from experience, there was a guy I was still in love with for years and any time I thought he may want to give our relationship a chance I blew off the guy I was talking to or girl friends.. People do crazy things for love.

What Girls Said 2

• Most girls do typically do this.If she knew that you might not have feelings for her she might be try to stay away for a little while to get over you. Or to test and see if you really don't want her. I did this to my ex and we ended up dating for 4 years.

• She sounds scared. She doesn't know yet what you mean to her or even what you think of her. Give it time and she might come around.

What Guys Said 1

• did you sleep with her?