Does kissing make you break out?

Ever since I started kissing my boyfriend, my face has been breaking out around the lips. can kissing cause this?

Most Helpful Girl

• It shouldn't. maybe you have some kind of STD?

Or maybe

changed your diet

nervous

stress, etc

all these things can also make you break out

What Guys Said 3

• Aw man... the dude could have some kind of viral or bacterial infection that he's passed on to you. Have it looked at. It's probably simple to clear up. And tell your man to get checked out too.

• Don't get too scared about viral infections. Although it could be herpes or something like that, it could also be something simple, like an allergy to aftershave or something like that.

• Well not I've never really heard of that I mean I kiss my girlfriend a lot of times and I never really break out so it might be something else you should probably go to the doctor's for that

What Girls Said 2

• If you're guy has stuble or a bit of a a beard or something then this can often irritate the skin which in your case could lead to spots. Also smoking causing spots around the mouth too if you are a smoker. I know this answer is probably late by a month lol but I'm just giving my input lol

• if its on your lips get it checked out. if its around your face it could be because his face is oily or you have alergys to a face wash or something