What do you think of a girl who hangs out with mostly guys?

I'm not really sure if this is the right section to ask this in, but I'm curious...if a girl hangs around with a bunch of guys all the time, what do they really think of her? My friend only has a couple friends that are girls, and the rest are guys, and she worries that she'll always be just "one of the guys". But they flirt with her a lot and she flirts back. She's not very skinny, but she has big boobs (I always see the guys looking at them). Do guys keep girls like her around just as a friend, or do they actually find her attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a double edge scenario. I don't really like it if a girl has only guy friends. This tells me it's a number of guys who simply want to sleep with her. I'm reluctant to believe that there are purely platonic male/female relationships with no ulterior motives. Not to mention the crap they might make her believe.

It's not to say that all male friendships are bad, I just don't happen to see many good ones.

What Guys Said 2

• Some of these guys will probably never see her as anything other than a friend. But there will probably be a few who are attracted to her.

Being friends with the guys shouldn't hurt her. Heck, probably 3/4 of the girls I've dated in my life started out as friends first.

• Mostly they keep them around as just friends AND a girl with primarily guy friends typically makes guys outside the circle look away. No guy wants to compete with that. It's much easier on a guy's mind hearing that his girlfriend was out with "Melissa" rather than "Steve" even if the relationship is strictly platonic.

What Girls Said 2

• Guys are very hard to read the minds of but flirting definately is a good sign. I think that friendship is a good place to start to get to know each other but I recently talked to one of the guys I like and he said that the reason why I'm single is because I'm always stuck in the friend zone. It varies from guy to guy I guess. I'm in the same position where most of the people who I talk to are guys but I'm average size, short and has small boobs. In my case, they just see me as nothing other than a friend but it could be different with your friend.

I hope this helps,

xomaybellinexo

• Guy's are less competative with girls, for the most part they are down to earth (not superficial), and not uptight or backstabing. These are usually some of the very common reasons certain girls get along with guys better. Not all, but a large percentage of girls can be very obnoxious, materialistic, superficial, spacy, snobbish, snakish, manipulative, and just down right evil as they are growing through their teenage years. More mature, laidback, and easy going girls bump heads with this type of childishness and seek out male friends who do not "get under their skin" so to speak. When these girls have a good sense of humor, tempered with enough intellegence to gain guy's respect, well friendships develop and the flirting is usually harmless and is something that occurs naturally between males and females. The flirting is their way of saying your my friend, I think your cool, etc. The biggest issue in these types of friendships is not the "guy-girl just friends" or "she only hang's with guys thing". The biggest problem occurs when the girls that she has choosen not to associate with (due to their neverending drama) see her getting the attention, respect, and actually growing close to the guy (s) that they wish they could have. Then the real drama begins when "busy body betty, green eyed julie, poor self image polly, and angry at the world angie" plot, plan, and carry out the ultimate "reputation bomb". Eventually most of these young ladies Grow up (thank you Lord) regret their actions, learn from their silliness, and go on to become wonderful well-rounded young women. Some unfortuantly never grow out of it, actually become worse, make so many people miserable and lead unfullfilled sad lives. Anyways, to address the last part of your inquiry, the answer is both yes and no, it depends. They however do find her personality attractive otherwise they would not associate, nor flirt. True love based relationships should always begin with and be rooted in true friendship. Nobody want's to wind up married to someone they wouldn't want to have as a friend. :) I hope this helps.