He was drunk and kissed me, but?

But when he was sober and wake up, he wants me to sleep next to him and he hug me and we both just silent and I think I fall asleep.

the next day he didn't call me or even text me. Honestly I fell for him, but I'm not sure what is he thinking. IS HE JUST KISS AND HUG ME FOR FUN? please help me.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think you should be expecting to hear from him. It was probably a fun little thing that didn't mean anything for him, that's how it is most of the time at parties or when people are drinking. It's happened to me a couple of times, things seemed really good and I thought they really did like me, but my friend told me "You have to remember, it was just a party." It doesn't mean he won't talk to you, if he wants to talk he will wait a couple of days not immediately talk to you, but don't be planning on it because then you will be disappointed if he doesn't.