Why doesn't he date?

I'm in love with this skater guy , he is so awesome and cool but the problem is he does not date .. How come ? I've asked his friends about him and they say he never had a girlfriend before , but why ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Plausible reasons:

1) He's married/engaged or otherwise taken already; which his friends do not know about

2) He's gay and secretely hides it

3) He has a horrible past with dating and has become shy

4) He prefers "FWB" more than relationships; (aka he's not looking to commit)

5) His religion does not allow him to date

6) His parents do not allow him to date

etc

~ ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 5

• Maybe he's gay or shy or only likes having sex with animals... We can all sit here and speculate but nobody is going to be able to come up with an meaningful, insightful answer based on the three sentences of information you've given us. Your best option is to ask him.

• nobody knows, we don't know him. I've never had a girlfriend before because on bad days I'm shy, and the rest of the time I'm reserved. maybe he is too? who knows

• Why exactly does he need a girlfriend?

Its no measure on his sexuality all you people who immediately jump for the gay card.

• he doesn't want to deal with the drama bullsh*t of a relationship

• It could be that he likes being single.

What Girls Said 5

• Dont wait. Move on and run for the hills! He isn't really all that interested I think. You are gonna be wasting your time "waiting" And guess whos feelings your gonna hurt?

Not much stops a guy from romantically getting what he wants. As girls we wanna beleive that he isn't ready, Move on, before you see him with Shelah over there and get your feeling compleataly trampled

• Commitment issues?

Maybe he just wants to have as much fun as possible and not be held down, and not feel guilty about anything?

He could of had a bad experience with a girl noone knows about?

He is a player?

There could be plenty of reasons.

But one thing I do know, if he really liked you, he would ask you out.

Move on.

• maybe he's waiting for a chick to take the lead ^.^

• MAYBE HE GAY OR HE IS A PLAYER AND HE DON'T DO THE Girlfriend THING I COULD BE WRONG UMMMMM WHY YOU JUST DON'T TRY TALKIN TO HIM YOUR SELF AND SEE WHATS GOIN ON WHIT THE DUDE

• either its because he is religious or he is scared to date and you just have to wait for him.