What do girls prefer - call or text?

and how much do you expect a guy you just met to txt or call?

Most Helpful Girl

• I appreciate when I get a call or a text within a day of you having received my number, assuming I don't see you in person within that time frame. As far as generally contacting other people, I like texting, but calling me shows that you really care and are willing to take time out of your day to talk to me.

What Girls Said 3

• I definatley perfer to be called. It shows the guy is truly interested and not just wanting someone to casually talk to.

• How about if you don't know if she's interested and you might be in the friend zone. Would it be too awkward to get a call from a guy who you just consider friends and he just wants to talk?

• No. I love talkiing to people more then texting.

• I prefer texting because that's me but if you are dating I would call. It can be really akward for a girl to have some guy call her that she just met. So stick with texting if you are still getting to know her.

• If you no the girl a while she would prob want you 2 ring her because it shows you care..bu wen you 1st met you shud jus txt 4 a while..never ignore a txt she snds you cause this could annoy her

What Guys Said 1

• I call girls when I am free to call them. The response: A hell of a lot more emotionally stable girls are interested in me than when I was actively calling women every couple of hours.

~ ArtistBBoy