Is it wrong for a 19 year old girl to date a 17 year old?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating since 4/2/10 but everyone keeps saying he s to young for me... What do y'all think...

Most Helpful Girl

• Age ain't nothing but a number, baby! If you like him, you like him. DGAF what others think :)

What Guys Said 3

• I would have to say no, I mean if he was reversed and I was 19 dating a 17 year old of course I would do it -

If you have friends that are running there mouth it's just because there are hating -

If it's males running there mouth it's just because they want to be with you.

If it is females, they either want to be with him too or they are just jealous that they can't get a younger guy

• I don't believe in interferring cause I think sh*t sorts itself out but since you asked just think about it.

In ya it seems he is alittle young...right now...when ur 21 and him 19 it won't b so werid...i hav a feelin tho you will want an older more mature guy in the future...

• If your both happy then go for it

What Girls Said 4

• do you have a problem with it... then it shouldn't bother you who cares what your friends say it's what you want...

• I think it's weird but it's not too big of a age difference

• uhhh its a bit strange but if you're happy and he's happy do what works for you. good luck

• I'm 43, he's 28. The sex is incredible. I've had sex with his other two friends that are 27 and 26. It is an ongoing memorable foursome. The 28 year old and I plan on getting married after he finishes his Graduate degree 1.5 years from now. I've met his family and he's met mine. Both families have met each other and got along great. We decided to not have children but he does of a daughter from a loveless marriage of 5 years. We have lived together under the same roof for the last 8 months. We rented out the guest house in our backyard to his two friends. Thus, having foursome sex every weekend.

So can you take a wild guess as to what my answer is to your question.