Texting back?

I've been seeing this guy for about a month. The first time we met, and exchanged numbers, he told me he's terrible at texting and doesn't respond for hours or not at all. I've found that to be the case. We both work a lot and see each other during the weekend. This Saturday I asked him what he was up to and he didn't respond and I haven't heard from him since. This sort of thing has happened before and its meant nothing but I'm worried because he didn't make an effort to see me during the weekend.

What Guys Said 2

• Definitely call him if it is bothering you. And honestly, telling someone upfront that you are "terrible at texting," is a bunch of BS. How hard is it to text someone back when you are interested in them? Sounds like he just says that so he doesn't have to put in the effort, and since he already "warned" you about it, you can't get mad.

• Umm... CALL HIM! If you're concerned with him after about 24 hours, then call. Don't text, wait 15 minutes, then call him asking what his problem is. As single as I am, and as pretty as a girl could be, that's an instant turn off.

But the buffer zone is 24 hours. If he doesn't respond, you should call him. Worst thing he could do is yell and tell you to stop calling him. Sounds pretty bad, but it's really not.

What Girls Said 0