When I started dating a black guy all my black girl friends ignored me?

How come When I started dating a black guy all my black girl friends ignored me?

Its Really Starting to hurt my feelings Tea was my best friend now that I'm dating Kenny she avoids me like the plague?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey I'm a black girl I'm gonna answer this one lol

Okay without knowing the dynamics of you and Tea's frienship personally, and the dynamics of the relationships you have with the other friends...I'm gonna assume that it wasn't just because he was a black guy it was the fact that you're dating Kenny. Because look at it like this, if you're white and you have a lot of black friends then its not like they're racist, also usually white girls who hang with black girls usually date black guys (and vice versa for black girls who hang with white girls)...so if you dated any old black guy I don't think they would get mad, its probably that Tea or somebody else liked Kenny and was jealous that you got him. And then she turned all her friends against you. She wasn't your real friend anyway if she was gonna do that

What Guys Said 1

• They feel you are stealing one of their guys. Black guys love dating white girls because they feel like it is a conquest.

What Girls Said 3

• It's been 6 months and are you still dating your black friend? Have the girls come around finally?

I had the same problem for quite some time, but I have been dating the black guys for so long now most of the black girls accept it. It is the white guys who seem to be the racist ones and make the biggest fuss

• who cares . your so called friends is jealous and probably likes him themself . what are you going to do ? break up with him because your friends are some self-centered immature people.. NO you enjoy your relationship and forqet about her/them, because they wasn't never a true friend to you anyway since they don't accept the fact that your happy . sounds like racism qoin on to me . but live life with percausion and iqnore the pitty from haterz . there your motivators (: !

• black girls get jealous like that, especially if the guy is hot. just ignore them, they're not real friends if they act like that.