If your little baby cousin who is a girl kissed her big cousin who is a male on the cheek, how would he react?

I have been wanted to kiss my (older male cousin, who is like a brother to me.) on the cheek, but didn't want it to be weird? He has kissed me on the forehead and cheek before, but I'm scared to do the same back. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think there is anything wrong with it from what you said it's on the cheek which is harmless, my cousins older male Cousins always greet me with a kiss on the cheek, on the other hand if it was on the lips it would definitely be concerning. If he is like a brother to you a kiss on the cheek is not a big deal.

• I also forgot to add that you kissing him on the cheek is absolutely fine, when you do just make it very casual like when he comes to visit or when you see him just give him a kiss on the cheek...Good luck :)

• Thanks so much!!!! You were such a wonderful help! I'll let you know how it goes! (:

• Your welcome, look forward yo hearing from you! :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Nothing wrong with it. It's not like you're kissing him on the mouth